My WordPress plugin WP Supersized 1.2 is now available.
It includes several new options. The most important changes are the following:
- Updated with the latest version of Supersized (3.2.5).
- Bug fix: fixed a bug that prevented images to be displayed correctly when in Tag or Category results page.
- Bug fix: fixed a bug that prevented Supersized to be used in subcategories of a chosen category.
- Bug fix: WP Supersized should now take into account the location of the wp-content folder also in non-standard WordPress installations.
- Added the ability to use gif and png image formats in addition to jpg (can now also be jpeg).
- Added the options to use Supersized everywhere, on Search results page only, on Date archives, or on Any archive.
- Added the option to have a URL of your choice when clicked on the background image (one for all images), or none.
Check the WP Supersized page for more details.