My WordPress plugin WP Supersized 1.1 is now available.
It includes several new options, some of them requested by users. The most important changes are the following:
- Updated with the latest version of Supersized (3.2.4).
- The slides folder must now be renamed supersized-slides and be placed in the /wp-content directory instead of the /wp-content/plugins/wp-supersized directory. This allows updates without losing your images.
- Added the ability to choose any folder within the /wp-content folder as a default slides folder.
- Added the ability to select a different slides folder for each page/post through the custom field SupersizedDir.
- Added more options for selecting the pages/posts where Supersized will be used: Category archive, Tag archive, Category ID, Tag ID.
- Bug fix: Random image now works as expected in Single image mode.
- Bug fix: the loader image (progress.gif) now loads and displays correctly.
- Added new Supersized options.
- Admin page ready for translation (.pot file available). Anyone interested in translating WP Supersized in his/her own language ?
- Added French translation.
- Removed the Supersized logo option (not present in the original Supersized example anymore).
Check the WP Supersized page for more details.